Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sawasdee Danvers May 2008


I want to post some new photos from the restaurant. I wish I had time to keep this blog updated but unfortunately my full time job + getting the restaurant built is taking all of my time. The sheet rock is almost done. The HVAC system is mostly installed. The rough electric and plumbing is complete and inspected. The windows and doors are in. Soon we will begin the installation of the external grease trap and the kitchen exhaust system. Also, the ceiling should be painted soon. We still plan on opening in July, but not as early on in the month as we had hoped. We still have to lay the floor, paint the walls, install lights, a bar, furniture, kitchen appliances and more. CRAZY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need some pictures with the new paint job!